Monday, May 24, 2010

hourlong MMA

The TV world has forced some strange things to exist. Among them include compilation shows and "weekly programming" from nobody promotions. As you'll see with some regularity in coming posts, I have a lot of these to watch from M-1's short lived syndicated US TV program (not M-1 Challenge, believe it or not) as well as Bodog and NAAFS.

To clarify, I will review the fights and programs, and since there are no episode numbers, I'm just gonna have to guess using dates of events and what "volume" something may be. In some cases, its pointless to do "fight of the night" when there are only 2 fights shown, and so I won't. I also won't do a "D&R Rating", since its too easy to get a monster number with a comp show.

And now on with another review.

No comments: